Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Singing Towers





As you might know, I really love the british TV show Doctor Who, so when Pahlish presented a Doctor Who themed collection a while ago (ok, almost three years ago...) I had to get some of these polishes. Here's one of them.




I started with three coats of Pahlish Singing Towers, a chocolate brown jelly with vivid orange flakies and some holo sparkles. For the stamping I used Barry M. Gold Foil and ÜberChic plate 15-01. I secured the stamping with one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top on all nails.








Pahlish polishes are available on their own shop and at Overall Beauty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...