Friday, December 14, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite: Ribbon/Bows









With Christmas coming closer in huge steps, the Nail Crazies Unite want to see ribbons ot bows for this week. The perfect time to use a gift wrap stamping pattern. 




As base I used an old (ancient, really) Essence double polish set called Ticket To The Show. The base color is black with pink sparkles, three coats made it opaque. The topper, called Front Row Or Backstage? is a clear topper with lots of gold flakies amd some holo sparkles, I used it on my thumb, index and pinkie. 






My gift wrap pattern is on the MoYou London Festive Collection plate 03, my stamping polish is my usual Barry M. Gold Foil. I secured the stamping with one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and then added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top on all nails. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...