Wednesday, October 17, 2018

When Colours Collide: Pink, White and Gold





After the end of 26 Great Nail Art Ideas, I decided to join another Facebook nail art group, When Colours Collide. They just give the colors, how you do the nail art is completely up to every participant.





This week's colors are pink, white and gold, so I used OPI My Adress Is "Hollywood", Essence Wild White Ways and Barry M. Gold Foil. I drymarbled on my ÜberMat and applied the polish using a stamper over one coat of Wild White Ways. As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...