Wednesday, October 31, 2018

When Colours Collide: Gold, Copper and Black






When Colours Collide wanted to see a gold, copper and black mani last week. I was sure I had a copper metallic polish, but I couldn't find it, so I improvised with copper glitter.





I started with two coats of L'Oréal Chrome Shine 343, a golden metallic, and dabbed some Glimmer By Erica Harvest Moon on it, a clear based glitter topper with hex glitters in various shades of copper and gold. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top smoothed the surface a little. For the stamping I used black Born Pretty Store stamping polish and ÜberChic Lovely Leaves 02 plate. I topped the mani with one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat. 








Glimmer by Erica polishes are available on Etsy. There's still a glitter topper named Harvest Moon available, but it looks a little different than my very old version...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...