Thursday, October 11, 2018

Catching Fire





Catching Fire ist today's polish, and as you might have guessed, it's named after the Hunger Games trilogy (or quadrilogy, if you're looking at the movies instead of the books).






Catching Fire has a black jelly base with red and gold hexes and gold microglitter. The jelly base is very sheer, I used four coats and it was still nowhere near opaque. It didn't dry gritty, so one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top was enough for a smooth finish. 










 
It seems like sadly The Polish Well polishes are no longer available.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...