Monday, October 15, 2018

Frisch Lackiert Challenge: Mix & Match










Let's start the week with some mix and match for the Frisch Lackiert Challenge.





On the Frisch Lackiert blog it was mentioned, that the idea for this task came from the mix & match stamping plate collection by MoYou London. A perfect excuse to buy some new stamping plates, since I didn't own any of this collection ;-)

I started with two coats of Essence Black is Back. For the stamping I used my new MoYou London Mix & Match Collection plate 10, Kiko Mirror Lacquer 626 (Lawn Green), Colour Alike B. a Rudolph and B. a. Holy Night. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top protected the stamping.











4 comments:

  1. Das sieht toll aus. Das Chrome passt richtig gut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, Laura! Ich wollte erst auf weiss stampen und Cremelacke verwenden, da passt es ja, dass ich noch kurzfristig umdisponiert habe ;-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I love the mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! And the best thing is, this is one single stamping pattern ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...