Monday, July 16, 2018

Embrace Is Not Enough





A happy pink glitter topper for monday.










My base color is OPI The World Is Not Enough. As a huge James Bond fan, I just had to buy most of their Skyfall collection a couple of years back, but I have to be honest, this polish really disappointed me. While it looks quite interesting in the bottle, it seemed to be a color shifting shimmer, it's just plain boring on the nails. Instead of showing a color shift from grey over brown to green, like in the bottle, it's just a very sheer taupe with some glittery sparkles. I used three coats, and as you can see, it's nowhere near opaque. 





To hide the boring base a little, I dabbed on one coat of Orly Embrace. Embrace was part of their breast cancer awareness collection (thus the pink ribbon charm on the bottle), so of course it's pink. It has a clear base and three sizes of pink hex glitters, the smallest of them are holographic. I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for a smooth surface.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...