Monday, July 30, 2018

Forest Of The Lawn





The last few months have been very warm and dry here in Switzerland (and a lot of other places on this planet), so juicy green leaves are not something you see often at the moment. Most trees look more brown than green here. So I painted some green leaves on my nails.





My base color is Pahlish Forest Of The Dead, a dark green jelly with green, gold and holographic microglitters. I used three coats for opacity.





For the leaves I used Kiko Mirror Lacquer 626 (Lawn Green) and B. loves plates B.04 Leaves Of Happiness plate. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top protected the stamping and gave the mani some extra shine. 













Forest Of The Dead is no longer produced, but other Pahlish polishes are available on their own shop and at Overall Beauty.

 

2 comments:

  1. Ohjaaaa hier ist es auch so warm. Ich fühl mich total ausgelaugt. Und die Bäume sehen hier schon fast herbstlich aus. Es liegt so viel vertrocknetes Laub auf den Strassen.
    Deine grünen Blätternägel gefallen mir auf jeden Fall sehr. Das sieht sehr stimmig aus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, Laura! Das mit den braunen Bäumen scheint in ganz Europa ein Problem zu sein. Wenigstens haben wir hier im deutschsprachigen Raum (noch) keine so fürchterlichen Waldbrände wie im Süden und Norden...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...