Saturday, May 3, 2014

Jessica's Blue and White Nails










My best friend Jessica has a new mani to show us.



Today While my son slept I took the time to make a sponge/dot Mani :-) Sometimes I like to experiment...

I began with one coat essence nail xxl thickener. Then I added with a sponge essence 128 let's get lost and a little bit of essence 129 the boy next door.














After cleaning the mess around my nails I added as a finishing touch some lines and dots with my doting tool and covergirl 10 pure white.

On my pinkie and ringfinger I tried an liner-polish Stripe Rite - but In my opinion my thumb did come out best.























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...