Friday, March 21, 2014

A Box, Indied - Phat Tuesday





The next polish of the march "A Box, Indied" is Hare Polish Phat Tuesday.





Phat Tuesday has a dark purple, almost black base filled with glitters in three forms (hexes, circles and squares), various sizes and two shades of gold (one leaning to green, the other one much paler, almost silver). Some of the glitters are holographic, and there's also some copper shimmer/microglitter.

I used three coats of Phat Tuesday and added one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Rica Glossy Glam topcoat. No issues with application to report, the glitters spread easily and didn't clump.
















Hare polishes are available on Etsy or at Llarowe. Phat Tuesday was exclusive to the march "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

6 comments:

  1. I love the deep purple with the greenish gold, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is so gorgeous! I didn't buy the box, or any of the previous ones for that matter, but I just love Hare polishes and this one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is awesome. The march box is my favorite so far, I loved every single polish in it :-)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!!! I so look forward wearing it :-) - right now I am still in those PP multi chromes ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hon! The PP multichromes are gorgeous, I'm still wearing Illusionist (it's the fourth day now, didn't have the time to change my mani during the weekend) :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...