Monday, March 18, 2019

When Colours Collide: Red and Purple





Yesterday, the latest round of When Colours Collide ended, with the prompt red and purple.




I started with one coat of MoYou London Purple House and sponged a gradient with Purple House and aEngland Percival. For the stamping I used the same polishes (just the other way round) and MoYou London Porcelain Collection plate 02. I fixed the stamping with one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and mattefied it with one coat of Picture Polish G'Day Matte. 










aEngland polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...