Friday, March 1, 2019

Peace & Love & Silver





No green for today, surprise! ;-)




I started with three coats of Peace & Love & OPI (I don't have to tell you by which brand, right?). This shimmer polish is a deep purple, shifting to blue, pink and gold. At least it does in the bottle. On the nails, the colorshift wasn't really visible. 

Barry M. Silver Foil is the polish I used for the stamping, and the plate is MoYou London Crystal Collection 02. One coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished the mani. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...