Monday, March 4, 2019

When Colours Collide: Chartreuse and Brown






Chartreuse and brown are this round's colors. I was quite sure I didn't own any chartreuse polishes. but luckily I went again through my untrieds and found one. One single chartreuse polish in my huge stash...




So here it is, my only chartreuse: Born Pretty Store Leisurely. I used three coats for opacity. 




My brown polish is Kicks Burning Desert. The stamping plate I used is ÜberChic ÜberMini Texture-licious 3. I added one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and, alas!, not my usual second coat of the KBShimmer, but Picture Polish G'Day Mate for a satin finish. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...