Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Yellow-green Leaves with Born Pretty Store




Today I have a yellow stamping polish to show you I was offered by Born Pretty Store, thank you so much!





As base color I used two coats of Catrice Reggaeton (Cucuba Limited Edition), a dark brown with silver shimmer. The stamping plate I used is ÜberChic Lovely Leaves 2. The stamping polish is a light, cool toned yellow. It's rather sheer for a stamping polish, so it worked well, but wasn't completely opaque and looked more like a linden green over the dark base. Quite nice, but not what I aimed for. I guess this one's better used over a light base. As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.

These stamping polishes come in bottles of 6ml and are available in various colors. I chose number 22. You can get the polish here for 2.99$ a bottle (or the complete set of 25 colors for 55$).










For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping polish was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...