Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - taupe






Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is taupe.





My base polish is Cadillacquer Beyond The Walls, a taupe polish with a subtle holo effect and blue shimmer. I used three coats for opacity.








On Top of Beyond The Walls I stamped some leaf twines with Catrice Smooth Chocolate (a very old one, I bought this polish at least ten years ago) and MoYou London Asia Collection plate 09. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani. 











Cadillacquer polishes are available at Hypnotic Polish and at Harlow & Co. If you live in Switzerland you can also order the polishes directly from Madeleine (Miss Cadillacquer herself) via Email on her Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...