Monday, February 20, 2017

Born Pretty Store Green Water Decals





Today I want to show you some water decals Born Pretty Store offered me, thank you so much!





I started with a white base (two coats of P2 So Innocent). After the base was dry, I applied som scotch tape and one coat of MoYou London Kiss The Frog for the green tips. Then I cut the water decals into stripes, soaked them in water and applied them on my wet nails under the green tips. After dabbing of the water, one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top held the decals in place and added some extra shine.

The decals are available here for 0.99$, the sheet holds 20 decals for two full manis.



















For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The Water Decals were offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...