Monday, February 27, 2017

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate BP-L001






More blue florals for today.





My base color is Kiko 383 (Oil Blue), a medium blue creme with grey-ish teal undertones. I used two coats for opacity.





Then I stamped the flower ranks using Born Pretty Store Plate BPL-001 and Colour Alike B. a holy night, plus one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. The stamping plate has the same size as for example the MoYou stamping plates or the Bundle Monster XL plates, 12.5 x 6.5 cm, and a white plastic back. It holds 18 full nail patterns. I had no issues transferring the images to my nails, so I'm really happy with the quality. You can get the plate here for 2.99$.















For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The stamping plate was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...