Tuesday, December 27, 2016

My Christmas Mani





This is what I wore on my nails for Christmas this year.





This deep red polish with golden flakies is Dior Midnight. I used three coats for opacity. For the accent nails, I used Twinkled T nail vinyls (I thought they look a little like Christmas trees, they do have holiday tree vinyls, though) and OPI GoldenEye, a clear based polish woth lots and lots of golden flakies. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.










 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...