Saturday, December 24, 2016

Born Pretty Store Chameleon Polish #33






Merry Christmas to everyone who is celebrating (and a happy saturday to all who are not)! Today I want to show you this lovely polish Born Pretty Store sent me. Thank you so much, Born Pretty Store!





Born Pretty Store call this one a chameleon polish, and it has the number 33. There are green hex glitters in two sizes, placed in a sheer multichrome base, shifting from purple over navy blue to green. Born Pretty Store recommends to apply it over black, and that's what I did (one genreous coat of P2 Eternal, plus one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top over the finished mani). With only one coat, the color shift is clearly visible, but very hard to catch with the camera. If you want to get this beauty, you can order it here for 7.99$ for a 6ml bottle. 













For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The nail polish was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...