Friday, December 9, 2016

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Christmas preparations







Christmas preparations is this week's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas challenge theme. Since I got no kids, I celebrate Christmas with my parents, which means, the only thing I got to prepare are the presents. So here's my "gift wrap mani".







The polishes I used didn't even fit in a single picture ;-) I used P2 So Innocent (white), Barry M. Gold Foil and Silver Foil, Catrice Virgin Forest (green), Essence Love Potion (copper) and Juicy Love (red), MoYou London Skin Silk (pink), Beach House (blue), Winter Green (light green) and Sweet Custard (yellow). The stamping plate I used is ÜberChic Beauty Christmas-01.














The other thing I want to show you today is the Manicure Saver Cotton Claw (what a name) Born Pretty Store sent me. Thank you so much, Born Pretty Store!

The Manicure Saver is a little helper for all you stampers out there. If you press the button on the back of the pen, the claws come out. With them, you grab a cotton ball, dip it in acetone or nail polish remover and use it to clean your stamping plate without touching your fresh mani. The pen grabs the cotton ball quite secure, and you don't have to keep the button pushed. It's a very handy little helper and in my eyes, it looks pretty classy, too. I'm really happy with my choice and I'm going to use it regularly. If you want to get one, too, you can choose between a set with 100 cotton balls for 4.99, or get the pen alone for 2.99.











For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)




The Manicure Saver was offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!




Check out the other challenge manis below


4 comments:

  1. Original idea, the gift wrap theme :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! (I have to admit, gift wraps were the only thing that came to my mind for this theme...)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...