Thursday, June 18, 2015

A Box, Indied - Whale Hello There!




The third polish of the june "A Box, Indied" is Whale Hello There! by Serum No. 5








Whale Hello Where! has an elephant grey jelly base filled with yellow and blue hexes, red microglitter and tiny orange flakies. And, it's glow in the dark! I used three coats and finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.
















Serum No. 5 polishes are available at their own shopHarlow & Co., Norwaynails, Rainbow Connection and Llarowe. Whale Hello There! is exclusive to the junel "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as a subscription or one box only (50$ per box).

2 comments:

  1. Yay, more light-up-in-the-dark nail polishes please! I'd probably annoy the shit out of my man with them but I just love the effect :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise this one was glowing-in-the-dark until I went to bed. Whoa, what's this strange light in my bedroom?! ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...