Saturday, May 2, 2015

Anomalous Bloke





Today's polish is Anamolous Bloke by LynBDesigns, one of her "Doctor Who" polishes.









Jenna of LynBDesigns describes Anomalous Bloke as following: "I started with a darkened blue green color and added a ton of color shifting power. It shifts from green to blue to purple. I also added orange, red, and gold holographic micro glitter. Overall this color is amazing and never looks the same when you look at it."
I used three coats and finsihed with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.









 


Lyn B Designs polishes are available on Etsy.




2 comments:

  1. Cute! No surprise that I love it though, it's green... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess for you I could show a green polish every day and you'd never get bored ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...