Thursday, April 30, 2015

Born Pretty Store Starry Night Nail Wraps





As a fan of both Vincent van Gogh and Doctor Who, of course I fell in love with these "Starry Night" nail wraps as soon as I saw them. Thank you so much, Born Pretty Store, for sending me them for reviewing purposes!




 






Application of these wraps is so easy, even a klutz like I can do it. Start with a layer of basecoat. Once your nails are dry, just chose the right size of the wrap, remove it from the packaging, place it on the nails, smooth it down with you fingers, fold the excess over the edge of the nail and file the rest of the wrap off. Add a layer of topcoat (don't forget to wrap the tips), and you're finished! These wraps are great when you're in a hurry, the complete mani (including drying time for base- and topcoat) took me about 20 minutes.


 I'm so in love with these wraps, I think I might need the get some more ;-)
They are really reasonably priced, for only 3.99$ the set! BTW, as you can see in my pictures, the wraps are really glittery, the shop pictures of the sheets are way more realistic than the shop pictures showing the finished mani.













For more nail art items, check out Born Pretty Store (use the code below for a 10% discount)



The nail wraps were offered for reviewing purposes. Again, thank you very much, Born Pretty Store!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...