Saturday, May 30, 2015

A Box, Indied - Slavegirl Bikini





The next polish of the may "A Box, Indied" is called Slavegirl Bikini by Contrary Polish (who could ever forget the sight of Princess Leia in her golden bikini...)




Slavegirl Bikini is a classic red jelly with tiny golden holographic glitter particles. I used three coats on my ring finger, middle finger and thumb. On my other fingers I used three coats of Pretty Serious Turbo Boost, a dark purple, more or less black jelly with small red bar glitters (like the red light on KITTs front...). I also used Turbo Boost over Slavegirl Bikini for a french mani. As always, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top as a finishing step.


















Contrary Polish are available at Llarowe, Femme Fatale, Mei Mei's SignaturesNorway Nails and Rainbow Connection (UK only). Slavegirl Bikini is exclusive to the may "A Box, Indied". The box with five indie polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).


2 comments:

  1. That nam... lol :-) I'm loving the black-tipped French though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa!
      Yeah, all the names of this month's polishes are hilarious :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...