Monday, February 3, 2020

When Colours Collide: purple, orange & white






Purple, orange and white are the colors for the latest round of this challenge. I'm not overly fond of this combo, so I went with a mostly white mani.




I used two coats of Essence Wild White Ways as a base and then used a double stamping pattern of Clear Jelly Stamper plate C-21, MoYou London Pumpkin and OPI Vant To Bite My Neck for the stripes. One coat of Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat sealed the stamping.
















2 comments:

  1. This is nice. Orange and purple look good together :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than us.

    (By the way, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING around "HOW" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    TAP this link to determine if this quick quiz can help you unlock your true weight loss possibilities

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...