Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Let it snow






Is it really winter where you live? Here in Switzerland the temperatures have been above 0° C practically all winter long, so no snow where I live. But I'm going to the mountains for skiing next week, so I'll finally see some snow. Until then, I have to wear the snow on my nails...




The white, glittery base is Essie Let It Bow. It was really hard to photograph because of all the sparkles with the white shimmer base and the translucent glitters. I used three coats. Let It Bow doesn't get really opaque, but the sparkles conceal the nail line.




For the snowflakes I used aEngland Tristam and MoYou London SNow Collection plate 04. One coat of Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat finished the mani.












aEngland polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.




2 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous and look great together :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's indeed the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs less than we do.

    (And really, it is not related to genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING about "HOW" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap this link to reveal if this little quiz can help you discover your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...