Monday, August 5, 2019

When Colours Collide: Turquoise, Yellow and Pink





After a short break, the When Colours Collide challenge is back again with the prompt turquoise, yellow and pink.





I went for a patchwork-style mani. As base I applied three coats of Essie Chillato, a pale yellow creme with green undertones. Then I added a reverse stamping using MoYou London Mix & Match Collection plate 02, MoYou London Winter Sky stamping polish and Essie Lady Like. As usual, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...