Friday, August 9, 2019

Matte Flakies






Let's start the week with some multichrome flakies.




As base I used a deep red creme, Essie Carry On. The flakie topper is Nfu Oh 51 (don't you hate it when polishes don't have names, only numbers?). It looks mostly red in the bottle (that's why I chose the red base), but it also shifts over orange and green to blue, almost the whole rainbow. I haven't worn a matte mani in a while and I love matte flakies, so I added one coat of Picture Polish G'Day Matte over my usual topcoat (KBShimmer Clearly On Top). 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...