Wednesday, May 1, 2019

When Colours Collide: Pastels






Pastels only were the prompt for the latest round of When Colours Collide.




I started with three coats of Essie Chillato. Essie call this color a pistachio green, but in my eyes, it clearly is a pastel yellow with just slight green undertones. 




I really love the water marble look, but I just suck at this technique, so I cheated a little using Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-XL210 and MoYou London Powder Blue. As finishing step I added one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...