Monday, May 20, 2019

Frisch Lackiert Challenge: Reverse Stamping








Reverse stamping is today's challenge prompt.





I really love portuguese azulejo, those blue ceramic tile art, so I went for a white and blue pattern with the MoYou London Porcelain Collection plate 04 and white Born Pretty Store stamping polish. I filled the tiles with three shades of blue (MoYou London Chill Out, Barry M. Indigo and Essie Bobbing For Baubles) directly on my stamper and applied it over a white base (one coat of Essence Wild White Ways). Then came three coats of topcoat, first Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat, followes by KBShimmer Clearly On Top and Picture Polish G'Day Matte.








This is the portuguese tile art, in case you didn't know it. I took the picture at the Estação de São Bento train station in Porto. My mani doesn't really look like it, but I think it translates the general look.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...