Friday, April 26, 2019

Wild in Vegas






Another indie polish for today.





My base are three coats of Girly Bits What Happens In Vegas... Ends Up On Facebook, a mauve linear holo with some larger silver holo glitters and golden reflexes.




For the stamping, I used Color Club Wild At Heart, a dark purple holo, and Born Pretty Store stamping plate BP-L024. I fixed the stamping with one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for extra shine.













Girly Bits polishes are available at her own store, Harlow & Co. and Mei Mei's Signatures.
What Happens In Vegas... Ends Up On Facebook was a limited edition back in 2013 (shame on me) and is no longer available.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...