Monday, April 1, 2019

When Colours Collide: Blue








The latest round of When Colours Collide ended over a week ago, but I have to admit, I was just too lazy to edit all the pictures in time... But now I'm ready, here's my all blue mani.




I went for a splatter mani, a really fun technique, but it's important to protect yourself and your environment with this one. So use tape, cuticle protection and a silicone mat (or an old newspaper) if you don't want to spend hours cleaning your hands and your table... The polishes I used are all MoYou London stamping polishes, Powder Blue as base and Chill Out and Winter Sky for the splatter. One generous coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top pade the surface feel smoother than it looked...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...