Friday, February 8, 2019

Cherish the Tree






How about some color to start the week?




I used two coats of Colors By Llarowe Oh Christmas Tree (yes, I know, I'm about two months late with that one), a dark green linear holo. It looks teal in my pictures, charcoal grey in the bottle but green on my nails irl. A quite interesting color.




For the stamping, I used China Glaze Cherish and ÜberChic plate 24-01. I secured the stamping with one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.









Colors By llarowe are available at their own storeHypnotic polish, Color4Nails, Harlow & Co and a lot of other retailers. 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...