Saturday, February 16, 2019

381 Gold






Another green look for this week, but a pretty different kind of green.




My base is a Girly Bits polish from a test batch. It has no name, just a number, 381. It's a murky olive green with gold shimmer and some tiny holo sparkles. I used three coats for opacity.




For the stamping I used Barry M. Gold Foil and ÜberChic plate 15-01. I fixed the stamping with one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and added some extra shine with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











Girly Bits polishes are available at her own store, Harlow & Co. and Mei Mei's Signatures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...