Wednesday, November 14, 2018

When Colours Collide: Silver, Blue and Black






Silver, blue and black are this week's When Colours Collida shades. This combo screams for snowflakes in my eyes, but it's just too early, so I did something "season neutral"...





I started with three coats of Kiko 424, a medium blue polish with pink shimmer. Sadly, the shimmer doesn't really translate to the nails, even it's clearly visible in the bottle. On the nails, it seemed somewhat boring to me...





For the stamping, I used ÜberChic plate 24-02 and did a gradient using Barry M. Silver Foil and black Born Pretty Store stamping polish. I fixed the stamping with one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...