Friday, November 30, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite: Christmas/Holiday Food/Drink







 
Nail Crazies Unite want to see Christmas or holiday food and drink today. The typical swiss Christmas dinner is Fondue Chinoise (meat fondue), which I absolutely love (my mum makes the best sauces), but is almost impossible to show on nails. So I went with cookies. Gingerbread men aren't really a thing here, but it was the only Christmas cookie pattern I found in my huge stash of stamping plates...




I started with two coats of Born Pretty Store Aloof (Melody Life Series), an emerald green creme. 

For the gingerbread men I used ÜberChic Happy Christmas plate, white and light brown Born Pretty Store stamping polish for a reverse stamping.  As you can see, I totally screwed up my ring finger, I just didn't let the stamping dry enough before applying it. But then, sometimes cookies melt together in the oven, and you still eat them, right? I secured the stamping with one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...