Monday, August 6, 2018

Blueprint





Let's start the week blue, with Emily de Molly Blueprint.






Blueprint is a royal blue jelly with blue hex glitters in various sizes plus some purple shimmer. I used three coats, that were wearable, but not 100 % opaque. I used one generous coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for a smooth finish, due to the glitters, Blueprint dries a little gritty.













Emily de Molly polishes are available on Etsy and at their own shop (Australia only) and at a lot of international stockists. Blueprint seems to be discontinued, I couldn't find it in the shops anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...