Wednesday, August 22, 2018

A Star's Orbit





As you might know, I've been a Sci Fi geek for as long as I can remember. When I hear the word "orbit", I immediatley think of Captaion James T. Kirk ordering Sulu or Checkov to maintain orbit around a planet. So of course I had to combine a polish called Orbit (by Picture Polish) with stars.

 


Orbit has a blurple base and is filled with myriads of small silver glitters. I used three coats for opacity. For the little stars, I used Barry M. Silver Foil and Sugar Bubbles plate SB 019. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished the mani.









Picture Polish are available at  Harlow & Co., Pshiiit and their own shop (plus many more, here's a list of additional retailers). 


2 comments:

  1. Sehr schön. Ich hätte den Lack ganz sicher auch mit etwas galaktischem kombiniert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bei dem Namen ruft der doch geradezu danach ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...