Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Pshiiit Leaves







Happy tuesday everbody!





My base polish for this mani is Picture Polish Pshiiit, a duochrome shimmer shifting from green to teal, with some flakies in it. I used three coats for opacity.





For the stamping I used Kiko Mirror Lacquer 625 (Emerald) and, ah well, some stamping plate. I usually put the plate away until I've written the blog post, but apparently I forgot this time, so I honestly don't remember which one it was, sorry!














Picture Polish are available at  Harlow & Co., Pshiiit and their own shop (plus many more, here's a list of additional retailers).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...