Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Lavender Flowers







For me, spring means mostly flowers and pastel colors. So here's a typical spring mani ;-)





My base polish is LynBDesigns Fa-La-La-La-La-La-La-Ven-Der, a lavender polish with a subtle holo shimmer. I used three coats for opacity.





For the stamping I used MoYou London After The Storm and Born Pretty Store plate BPS-L034. One coat of KBhimmer Clearly On Top secured the stamping.











LynBDesigns polishes are available at their own shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...