Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - silber






Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is silver.





My silver polish is Different Dimension Ghost of Jupiter. It's a clear base filled with myriads of tiny silver holographic hex glitters. You can wear it as glitter topper or alone, as I did. With the three coats I used it's not 100% opaque, but wearable.








For the stamping I used MoYou London Black Knight and Moyra stamping plate 03 (ornaments). Ghost of Jupiter is quite topcoat-thirsty. I used one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top before and one after the stamping, and the surface still wasn't completely smooth.














Different Dimension polishes can be found at their own shop and at Hypnotic Polish.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...