Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I Got Distracted




I Got Distracted by Cult Nails is today's polish.






I Got Distracted has a black jelly base filled with silver holographic microglitters and small green hex glitters. I used three coats for opacity. I Got Distracted doesn't dry really gritty, but it "drinks" topcoat like a camel drinks water after a ten day hike through the desert. I added two coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top, but after both coats the polish felt kind of textures, as soon as the topcoat was completely dry. So after two coats I gave up and just lived with the textured surface...























2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...