Saturday, September 26, 2015

A Box, Indied - Shiny Happy People






Shiny Happy People is the name of CrowsToes contribution to the september "A Box, Indied".





Shiny Happy People is a green thermal polish with flakies and holographic microglitter. It's light and grassy when warm and a little darker when cold. With my icey hands, you see the cold state on most pictures.






warm


For the stamping I used KikoMirror Lacquer 626 and UberChic Beauty plate Far East 01. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.









Crows Toes polishes are available at Llarowe and Overall Beauty. Shiny Happy People is exclusive to the september "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as a one-time-only box or as a monthly subscription.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...