Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Box, Indied - Opposites Attract





Serum No. 5 Opposites Attract is today's "A Box, Indied" polish.





I used three coats of Opposites Attract on my pinkie, index and thumb. On my ring and middle finger I made some stamping decals on my new Ubermat, using Bundle Monster Plate BM-604 and P2 Eternal for the stamping and Opposites Attract, a England Tristam and Colors By Llarowe As Rome Burned to fill it out. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.










Serum No. 5 polishes are available at their own shopHarlow & Co., Norwaynails, and Rainbow Connection. Opposites Attract is exclusive to the september "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as a subscription or one box only (50$ per box).

a England polishes are available at various places, you'll find a complete list of retailers here.

Colors By Llarowe are available at Llarowe and at Harlow & Co.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...