Monday, March 23, 2015

A Box, Indied - Fields Of Gold





Number three of the march "A Box, Indied" is Pahlish Fields Of Gold.





Fields of Gold is a clear base with lots of gold flakies plua some gold hex glitters, red flakies and for an extra sparkle hologrpahic microglitter. It could be worn over a base color, but I decided to wear it on it's own with three coats.

Om my other fingers I applied three coats of Astor Royal Bronze, a multichrome shimmer shifting from pink over bronze to green. On my index finger I added some studs form Born Pretty Store (have you already discovered my 10%-Off-Code on the right?). One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.












 Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel, at Overall Beauty and at Llarowe. Fields Of Gold is exclusive to the march "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as a one-time-only box or as a monthly subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...