Thursday, January 22, 2015

A Box, Indied - Brand New Baubles






The next polish of the january "A Box, Indied" is by one of my favorite indie brands: Pahlish Brand New Baubles.


 

Brand New Bauble has a navy blue jelly base filled with lots of silver flakies. I used three thin coats for the pictures and finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











 Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel, at Overall Beauty and at Llarowe. Brand New Baubles is exclusive to the january "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as a one-time-only box or as a monthly subscription.




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this colour! And those flakies add so much depth <3 I really need to try some Pahlish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...