Tuesday, January 13, 2015

52 Week Challenge - Film / Holo








After we already had the theme book, this week it's film't turn, together with holo.





My holo polish is I Love NailPolish Homecoming. "Homecoming is a gorgeous deep eggplant purple holographic polish stuffed with gold flakes for a unique finish. The precise touch of gold in Homecoming really sets it apart from similar polishes. You'll definitely fall in love after the first stroke!" (Source: ILNP)
Of course, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.

I have to admit, this mani is somewhat cheap just using Hunger Games Mockingjay Decals,especially after combining a holo polish and Tolkien decals for the book theme, but honestly, did you really expect me to do some film-related free hand nail art?















ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop.

4 comments:

  1. Cute little detail, I like it! And that holo is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a gorgeous polish, I'm glad you like it :-)

      Delete
  2. Der Nagellack ist genau meine Kragenweite :). Der passt nämlich ganz bestimmt zu meinem neuen Ballkleid, das weiß ich jetzt schon! Und nachdem ich freundlicherweise gerade meinen Cashback von Lyoness bekommen habe, weiß ich jetzt auch, was ich mit dem Geld anstellen werde ;). Danke für den Tipp!

    Liebe Grüße
    Gwendi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die Marke kann ich dir vorbehaltlos empfehlen, ich trage immer ILNP-Lacke wenn ich einige Tage nicht frisch lackieren kann, keine andere Marke hält bei mir so lange.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...