Tuesday, April 28, 2020

When Colours Collide: black, white and yellow






Today flower stores were allowed to re-open after 6 weeks of shutdown here in Switzerland. I immediatley bought some tulips, I really missed having flowers in my living room. No tulips, but "cousins" of them were my design for When Colours Collide.




I started with two coats of Essence Wild White Ways and added a reverse stamping with black Born Pretty Store stamping polish, MoYou London Sweet Custard and the lovely daffodil pattern of Bundle Monster XL217 plate. One coat of Maniology Smudge Free Top Coat protected the stamping.













2 comments:

  1. What a lovely manicure. Great flowers :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ananka! I just love flowers, especially in spring.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...