Monday, September 30, 2019

Yps lackiert Challenge: Herbststimmung









A new challenge starts today, the Yps lackiert Challenge. The first prompt is Herbststimmung, that roughly translates to autumn mood or atmosphere.




I started with a base of gold (L'Oréal Chrome Shine 343), then sponged on the same gold, a light copper (MoYou London Fox Fur), a golden brown (MoYou London It's A Date) and a brownish red (a England Briar Rose). I left the liquid latex on my fingers for the stamping, so you can see why you should always use some cuticle protection when spongeing ;-)




For the stamping I used a very old chocolate brown shimmer (Catrice Smooth Chocolate) and MoYou Lovely Leaves plate 02. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished the mani.












5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...