Monday, July 1, 2019

Mickey in Aragon





Let's start the week with some multichrome flakies.








As base I used three coats of OPI Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow, a very dark green creme. Then I dabbed on one coat of Colors By Llarowe Mickey, a clear based flakie topper shifting from blue over aqua to green, plus some tiny glitters that shift thgough the whole rainbow. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top was the finishing step.












Colors By Llarowe are available at their own storeHypnotic polish, Color4Nails, Harlow & Co and a lot of other retailers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...